www.cowries.info
SHELL - TALK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An unusual E. ovum from New Caledonia ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cowries.info Forum Index -> Cowry-Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katerina

PostPosted: 08.08.2020, 19:09    Post subject: An unusual E. ovum from New Caledonia ? Reply with quote

Greetings !

This little ovum was a part of my friend's gift. He said he found this specimen personally a few years ago approximately near Tomo, SW of New Caledonia. When I asked him, if this could be a mistake, he told me that he never bought any ovum or errones - "he could get enough himself", and there are no shells of these species from the Philippines, for example, in his collection.

So, could it be an unusual - blotched - Erronea ovum chrysostoma ? Or something else ?

I would be greatful for any of your ideas, thank you !

26 mm.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cowries.info Forum Index -> Cowry-Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: